Container doesn't have internet access anymore

Hello,
Since today, my container cannot acces to internet. I didn’t make any changes. I try to ping 8.8.8.8 or curl https://www.google.fr. The internet conenction are good on the host. The container hosts a web server which is accessible from internet but the container cannot go outside.
thank you.

Do they show an address in lxc list?
Do you perhaps have Docker installed on the host (it’s been known to mess with firewalling)?

Docker is not installed.

lxc list
±-------------------±--------±-------------------±----------------------------------------------±----------±----------+
| NAME | STATE | IPV4 | IPV6 | TYPE | SNAPSHOTS |
±-------------------±--------±-------------------±----------------------------------------------±----------±----------+
| NginxContainer | RUNNING | 10.49.6.32 (eth0) | fd42:c9c4:286a:59ae:216:3eff:fea8:7b80 (eth0) | CONTAINER | 4 |
| WordpressContainer | RUNNING | 10.49.6.169 (eth0) | fd42:c9c4:286a:59ae:216:3eff:fe39:55b8 (eth0) | CONTAINER | 10 |

Ok, can those containers ping 10.49.6.1?

Ok I rebooted host and it’s working again. LXC network or interface don’t seem very stable (on my server at least) ubuntu 20.04 and lxc 4.6. Thanks for your help.