Distrobuilder and GPG

This is probably more Github matter, but I am just asking for advice on how many issues I should post.

First problem : Distrobuilder use GPG by calling the gpg executable, while the GPG project itself strongly advises against it. I guess that’s because go has no standard GPG bindings, but that’s not a very good reason IMO.

Second problem: distrobuilder thinks that every computer on the planet speaks english.

sudo /home/gerard/go/bin/distrobuilder --cache-dir /tmp/xx build-lxd myalpine.yaml
Error: Error while downloading source: Failed to import keys: 0482D84022F52DF1C4E7CD43293ACD0907D9495A
LANG=en sudo /home/gerard/go/bin/distrobuilder build-lxd myalpine.yaml
fetch http://dl-cdn.alpinelinux.org/alpine/v3.8/main/x86_64/APKINDEX.tar.gz
(...)

distrobuilder is testing for the ‘imported’ string that don’t exist in my (localized) version.
Maybe it could be solved by a doc patch but if distrobulder used gpgme this could simply not happen.

Third problem: distrobuilder assumes that gpg returns logged data in stdout, while for my version at least it is doing so in stderr. I had to patch lxc/lxd/shared/util.go and distrobuilder/shared/util.go to get the previous successful result to essentially do a stdout = stderr if stdout is empty. If I am not doing it I get the same error message about not being able to download the key, even with LANG=en. This is baffling - I don’t understand how this is working for all the people using distrobuilder.

So how many issues ? 1 ? 3 ? 0 ?