LXC Failed to fetch field Config after upgrade to 3.15

@hobiga, @KYuri what’s the current situation? Did you both manage to solve all remaining issues or is there something we can do for you?

@freeekanayaka in my case issue is completly resolved (problem was not caused by LXD itself, but with DB inconsistency).

As feature request: I think it would be nice to have something opposite to lxd sql global .dump (for example, lxd sql global .dumprestore) for recreate DB from scratch and filling it with previously saved values.

Thanks for the follow-up @KYuri. I was trying to be lazy and not have to write a script to convert the dump to a import script.

@freeekanayaka I’m in the process now of converting the dump to a bash script. I’ll report back once I get that ran.

@freeekanayaka Update on my current situation is that after dropping the table, recreating it and converting the dump to an import script, it looks like everything is running. Thank you @KYuri for outlining the steps required. If anyone else needs to perform these steps make sure to add the \ before the " in the dump insert lines. I didn’t do this the first time and got a error trying to start the containers.

1 Like