Recently I created simple python/gtk app that makes containers like more “clickable”
It was born after discussion about “I quickly need to check status/ip address” as alternative to stuff it all into custom conky config.
It WAS NOT intended to be yet-another-lxd -management-gui.
Basically it is system try indicator that :
- shows status of all LXD containers
- allow to start/stop instance
- spawn terminal w/ shell on specific container
- show network configuration (w/ click-to-copy IP feature)
- listen on event from LXD (‘lifecycle’ type) and reload status
I’m open for any comments & suggestions.