Any future plans on a GUI?

Work you have done is great, kudos.
Problem is not the dashboard, it relies on LXD which in native form very difficult to gather and measure all lose nodes and spread over host resources in order to have a reliable billing.
I tried hard, but know definitely few providers not opted in, due to above reason.
Check Azure, AWS, Linode … it is either VM or docker, Kubernetes.
I tried for our cluster, but ended up as charity, good Samaritan offering a lot of fancy features for free and subsidized clients.

@turtle0x1 mosaic is a front end for LXD feature set, when i wrote nuber the idea was not a front end for LXD but a virtualization platform which uses LXD under the hood, two completely different things.

I always loved parallels containers, and when LXC come out it was just too much for me to use at the time, and for years i wanted to bring a simpler solution where you don’t need to use the command line.

Both the manual and the project for Nuber clearly states, that it recommends nuber is installed on fresh systems, this is because it does not use all of the LXD features and to prevent many possible issues, such as using different storage names etc.

@Jimbo sorry if ive miss-represented your project (or anyone elses) that wasn’t my intention :smile:

Ill be honest, I rarely get past the homepage of other dashboards let alone docs / install (though sometimes ill have a little browse of the code)

That being said (and im just having some fun here)…

You have not misrepresented it, it is still a GUI which uses LXD containers and VMs, but just is highly opinionated, with the core features of virtualization, aimed at a different market that would normally not use LXC or other command line tools, and want a painless way to do so.

If i am not mistaken, proxmox does not offer all the LXD features either.

I dont agree with the extra steps, if anything , it reduces the steps, and offers a more painless way to manage to containers. If i created a GUI for full API (then i think that would b extra steps - i am having fun too).

You have made that Cartoon?
Creative as ever :+1:
Seems so far, each frontend has a different approach and aims different audience.

I personally been recently surprised by exponentially growing number and popularity of code execution platforms.
They been around for a while, but I misjudged their potential.

I must admit, despite having so much resources and abilities through Containers, the temptation of having some dynamic/static pages run on those platforms with immediate deployment was given. In fact it can replace some of my VM, Container assets.