Hi snapcrafters,

While initializing lxd I am getting following error

khalid@khlaid:~$ sudo lxd init
Would you like to use LXD clustering? (yes/no) [default=no]:
Do you want to configure a new storage pool? (yes/no) [default=yes]:
Name of the new storage pool [default=default]:
Name of the storage backend to use (dir, lvm, btrfs, ceph) [default=btrfs]:
Create a new BTRFS pool? (yes/no) [default=yes]:
Would you like to use an existing empty block device (e.g. a disk or partition)? (yes/no) [default=no]:
Size in GiB of the new loop device (1GiB minimum) [default=30GiB]:
Would you like to connect to a MAAS server? (yes/no) [default=no]:
Would you like to create a new local network bridge? (yes/no) [default=yes]:
What should the new bridge be called? [default=lxdbr0]:
What IPv4 address should be used? (CIDR subnet notation, “auto” or “none”) [default=auto]:
What IPv6 address should be used? (CIDR subnet notation, “auto” or “none”) [default=auto]:
Would you like the LXD server to be available over the network? (yes/no) [default=no]:
Would you like stale cached images to be updated automatically? (yes/no) [default=yes]:
Would you like a YAML "lxd init" preseed to be printed? (yes/no) [default=no]:
Error: Failed to create storage pool "default": Failed to mount "/dev/loop5" on "/var/snap/lxd/common/lxd/storage-pools/default" using "btrfs": invalid argument

I have searched over internet. I found solution which is not similar to my problem (Snap) LXD Resize default BTRFS storage pool

Can anyone please help to resolve this issue

Error: Failed to create storage pool "default": Failed to mount "/dev/loop5" on "/var/snap/lxd/common/lxd/storage-pools/default" using "btrfs": invalid argument

Thank you in Advance!

That looks similar to an issue that was fixed a while ago (https://github.com/lxc/lxd/pull/10725). Could you share the output of lxc info please?