Error: Unable to read the configuration file: open /home/ubuntu/.config/lxc/config.yml: permission denied

Hello to everyone.
I am connected from my laptop to my Raspberry Pi 4 B with ssh.
My RPi has Ubuntu 18.04.
I have install lxd fron snap.

I have a python script which does :

command = 'sudo lxc file push myip.py' + ' ' + svcname +'/root/' #
			p = os.system('echo %s|sudo -S %s' % (sudoPassword, command)) # Push to the container the .py file which install the libraries
			command = 'sudo lxc file push ' + svcname + '.py' + ' ' +svcname + '/root/'
			p = os.system('echo %s|sudo -S %s' % (sudoPassword, command)) # Push to the container the Service class

print("=== Push files to the container ok. Ready to start downloading libraries ===")
			print("")
		# Install the libraries for the Service and for the communucation with the service
			commandsToSvcConatiner=['lxc','exec',svcname,'apt','update']
			subprocess.run(commandsToSvcConatiner)
			commandsToSvcConatiner=['lxc','exec',svcname,'--','apt','upgrade','-y']
			commandsToSvcConatiner=['lxc','exec',svcname,'--','apt','install','python3-pip','-y']
			commandsToSvcConatiner=['lxc','exec',svcname,'pip3','install','Pyro4']

Files are pushed to the container.
When the code reaches the apt update and it is going to execute to the container i receive this error.

=== Push files to the container ok. Ready to start downloading libraries ===

Error: Unable to read the configuration file: open /home/ubuntu/.config/lxc/config.yml: permission denied

The same code on my laptop runs perfectly. Updates and upgrades to the container are done perfectly. Also pip3 is installed properly.

I have type my sudo password so i can’t understand why it says permission denied.

Thanks in advance for the help.

I run the script natively using a keyboard connected to the rpi because i t was thinking that maybe ssh causes this problem , but no unfortunately

Any help ?

I found the solution.

Through my python script i have performed the lxc command with sudo.
The list with the commands which has name commandsToSvcContainer= [ ]
starts with lxc and not with sudo. I should put sudo first and works fine !!!

Got help from here https://github.com/lxc/lxd/issues/2044