Error while creating new container in lxd cluster

Hi,
Lxc cluster has been initiated, after that while trying to create a new container am getting the below error msg:
Error: Failed instance creation: Create instance: Create instance: Failed to add device ‘eth0’: No such object.

What’s the output of lxc network list?

Thanks for your reply. i have cleared that issue.
While lxd init in node2 am getting this err:
Error: Failed to setup trust relationship with cluster: failed to connect to target cluster node: Get “https://192.168.1.192:8443/1.0”: x509: certificate has expired or is not yet valid: current time 2020-07-03T13:10:49+05:30 is before 2020-07-03T11:22:52Z

The message indicate that your certificate has expired. Are the clocks on those hosts in sync?

Make sure ntp is running on both of those hosts.

clocks where not on sync. changed the clock after that tried lxd init but same error.

can you explain about ntp?

For example:

sudo apt install sntp
sudo sntp time.google.com

there’s plenty of documentation around NTP you can look for.

Thanks.
Am trying with 3 nodes, here node1 and node2 is connected but in node3 am entering the correct password but getting err. what would the reason.
Error: Failed to setup trust relationship with cluster: Failed to add client cert to cluster: not authorized

Wrong password is the most likely reason.

but same password i have entered in node2 but it gets connected.

Does the old cluster passwords are still saved after removing the lxd also?

I’m not sure to understand what you mean exactly.

Does the clusters password saved anywhere?

The cluster password is saved in the cluster database, in encrypted form.

You can reset the cluster password with lxc config set core.trust_password=<new pw>.

ok.
If i create a cluster and 2 nodes are connected, last node gave problem so tried removing lxd and again trying to create cluster in this case i getting this error.
Error: Failed to setup trust relationship with cluster: Failed to add client cert to cluster: not authorized

if i reset the password, already connected node to the cluster will get distrubed?

No

even though i tried by changing the password am getting the same error.