First Incus user meeting

Starting in 2024, we’re going to have somewhat regular user meetings.

This will be held every two weeks or so on Google Meet and is open for anyone to join.
You don’t need to have a Google Account but do need to register to get a calendar invitation.

We’ll try to vary the day of the week and time of the day a bit to try and accommodate more time zones.

The meetings are meant to be very informal and a good opportunity to share what you’re doing as well as ask questions or share some issues/limitations you’ve been hitting.

They’ll be run under Chatham House Rule and won’t be recorded, trying to provide an optimal environment for sharing between users.

The first meeting will be held on 2024-01-09T15:00:00Z

You can register here: https://forms.gle/GRG7DKUmazmn7s5MA

10 Likes

Thanks for organizing the user meeting.

It was great to hear everyone’s introductions and use cases. I also learned a lot, and am inspired to learn more. :slight_smile:

Thanks for coming!

I did not see an announcement, second meeting is later today (in 7h from now),

The format for that is a bit different than the user meeting. It is a YouTube live stream devoted to question and answers coming from the YouTube chat feature.

The first one was fun. I will join this one two.

@stgraber Was the link to the second meetup supposed to be sent to those that replied to the original form? If that was the case, sorry for that. I did not see an announcement and the link appeared in my Youtube subscriptions.

Ah yeah, I don’t treat the Q&A live streams as being user meeting.

User meetings aren’t recorded/stream and are a private conversation among Incus users.
For those I use the data in the registration form to invite everyone.

The second of those hasn’t happened yet but may be happening between Incus 0.6 and Incus 6.0 LTS, so over the next 2-3 weeks.

1 Like