How about do directory bind mount in host mount namespace not in container mount namespace?

Hi, now I’m developing app container services by using LXC.

My container service supports volume service that similar to docker’s volume".
Volume can be attached when LXC container is creating or running status.

To attach the volume within creating status, I only use “lxc.mount.entry” with bind mount option.
To attach the volume within running status, I add “lxc.mount.entry” config to the container config and do bind mount manually in host mount namespace. I know that LXD support similar function e.g) lxc device add ~~.

These two do same in container mount namespace. but not in same host mount namespace. First bind mount info is not shown in the host. because bind mount is done in container namespace. but the second thing is shown in the host.

below is example
"/root/container" is mounted with lxc.mount.entry (in container mount namespace).
"/root/host" is mounted with mount command in host (in host mount namespace).

In the container.

root@ubuntu:~# mount | grep sda
/dev/sda1 on / type ext4 (rw,relatime,errors=remount-ro,data=ordered)
/dev/sda1 on /root/container type ext4 (rw,relatime,errors=remount-ro,data=ordered)
/dev/sda1 on /root/host type ext4 (rw,relatime,errors=remount-ro,data=ordered)

In the host.

root@supsup-VirtualBox:~# mount | grep sda
/dev/sda1 on / type ext4 (rw,relatime,errors=remount-ro,data=ordered)
/dev/sda1 on /usr/local/var/lib/lxc/ubuntu/rootfs/root/host type ext4 (rw,relatime,errors=remount-ro,data=ordered)

I think this is not critical. But to easily check shared volume in the host and to show uniform mount info, bind mount is needed to be done in host mount namespace.

And if you agree with this. i want to contribute LXC.
Thanks.

Is this a wrong idea?..