How to delete the zpool used before initialization?

I initially created two zpools before, and they worked well after deleting them. But now after restarting the computer, these two zpools are required. How to delete them completely?

Please help me, thanks!

Hi,
Have you ever tried this command? zpool destroy -f lxd
Thanks.

Thank you for your reply,After I delete it, restart the computer, lxc will start up with an error.

Hi,
What is your lxc storage list shows?
If storage is absent then you may get that error, you have to define a zfs pool as the name suggest lxd, i suppose.
Thanks.

There are currently three, but I only want to use okpool, I directly delete it with zsf: lxd, zfs-pool will fail to start.
Thanks.

Humm, so you can delete lxd pool like that lxc storage delete lxd.
Thanks.

1 Like

Okay, will it make an error if I delete lxd and zfs-pool directly? I see a string of paths in the source in lxd (previous picture,/var/snap/lxd/common/lxd/disks/lxd.img).

By the way, if you want to test the lxd system, you can reload the service like that.
systemctl reload snap.lxd.daemon
Thanks.

If this is an test environment, feel free to delete lxd pool.

No, I suppose. In that directory the img file not exists, so in your configuration reply an error. To overcome this problem you should delete the lxd pool as I mentioned before. But be sure to backup the data if it is necessary for you.
Thanks.

Okay, I get it, thank you very much! I didn’t know about the command lxc storage delete lxd. There is a configuration file for lxd that can be modified (modify the content entered in init)? I wanted to delete it before and I didn’t know how to delete it.

No problem, you are welcome. Please mark as solved.
Thanks.