I can no longer access lxd

@cemzafer System76 seems to provide their machine with PopOS but also with Ubuntu as an option, but a bit customized with some repositories that seems enabled : Ubuntu (Install) - System76 Support

Thanks for the clarification Florian, If @solutayo use ubuntu, he can overcome that problem with install dkms package i suppose. Or he should search related zfs-dkms package for PopOS repositories.
Regards.

DKMS could be fine, but having a native Ubuntu kernel with official ZFS support from Canonical may be more simple. DKMS is pretty annoying when kernel updates occured imo.

Yes, my computer is System76 but loaded with Ubuntu, not PopOS.

@solutayo, if you get over that zfs problem you should install zfs module. So in your case the easiest way is to install zfs module with zfs-dkms. But keep in mind, Florian stated side effect. So apt search zfs-dkms searching dkms package should return something cos you are using Ubuntu or may investigate a repository.
Regards.

$ sudo /etc/os-release      

So, I am using ubuntu, installed by myself, with image from ‘ubuntu.com’ , and it is only system drivers that are from system76 PPA

@cemzafer Thank you for the support

You are welcome @solutayo. Please write the method if you find the answer.
Thanks.

I looked at the System76 PPA repository, your kernel come from this specific repository :

So in the end, your kernel doesn’t seems to support ZFS, this seems logic since there is no official support of ZFS inside the Linux kernel (except from Canonical for the Ubuntu kernel). As a solution, you have the DKMS solution, it could be enough or if you don’t need ZFS bells and whistles, you may want to look at BTRFS (for containers only, it has some problems for VM) or LVM-thin (work for both use cases).