Incus - version 0.6-202403181629-ubuntu22.04 bug

Hy

Today I continue playing around incus and evething was fine , but after upgrade to 0.6-202403181629-ubuntu22.04 it introduced an error.

It install again incusbr0 at default an introduces a new network incusbr-1001 at profile default.
Problem is that I had install incus with lan as bridge .

To work again I have to install a eth1 as my bridge lan, edit profile and remove incusbro.
But I could not find how to delete incusbr-1001 ( not a problem at all as I am not using it).

Hope it helps

after removing incusbr0 see my network below:
incus network list
±----------------±---------±--------±---------------±--------------------------±---------------------------------------------------±--------±--------+
| NAME | TYPE | MANAGED | IPV4 | IPV6 | DESCRIPTION | USED BY | STATE |
±----------------±---------±--------±---------------±--------------------------±---------------------------------------------------±--------±--------+
| enp2s0 | physical | NO | | | | 0 | |
| incusbr-1001 | bridge | YES | 10.183.50.1/24 | fd42:423b:1f34:50d0::1/64 | Network for user restricted project user-user-1001 | 1 | CREATED |
| lan | bridge | NO | | | | 5 | |
±----------------±---------±--------±---------------±--------------------------±-----

incus network show lan
config: {}
description: “”
name: lan
type: bridge
used_by:

• /1.0/instances/base
  • /1.0/instances/inventario
  • /1.0/instances/monitoramento
  • /1.0/instances/painel
  • /1.0/profiles/default
    managed: false
    locations:

incus network show incusbr-1001
config:
ipv4.address: 10.183.50.1/24
ipv4.nat: “true”
ipv6.address: fd42:423b:1f34:50d0::1/64
ipv6.nat: “true”
description: Network for user restricted project user-user-1001
name: incusbr-1001
type: bridge
used_by:

• /1.0/profiles/default?project=user-1001
    managed: true
    locations:
  • none

incus network delete incusbr-1001
Error: The network is currently in use

You must have had user with uid 1001 on your system be a member of the incus group but not incus-admin, that then triggered setup of the unprivileged Incus access, which must have created a new restricted project (see incus project list) and associated profiles and networks.

You’ll probably need to empty the default profile in that new project at which point you can delete the project and the network.

Thanks Graber

You are right. I already remove and correct my user…( I didn´t pay attention and I inser my user at incus… 8-( ) , Now it’s correct.