Is it possible to ping to inside OVN from BGP peer?

Greeting,

How to routing inside incusbr0, specially demo-ha line contaiers from outside d1 or BGP Peer?

Reference with Incus doc and Gemini I created below topology.

From BGP Peer can ping to 10.117.221.75

R1#sh ip route

B        10.117.221.75 [20/0] via 192.168.55.152, 03:27:29

I also configed external-ip 10.117.221.200, 201, 202

Those are not installed BGP Peer routing table.

hooni@ex8:~$ sudo incus query /internal/debug/bgp 
[sudo] password for hooni: 
{
	"peers": [
		{
			"address": "192.168.55.112",
			"asn": 65001,
			"count": 1,
			"holdtime": 0,
			"interface": "",
			"password": ""
		}
	],
	"prefixes": [
		{
			"nexthop": "10.117.221.201",
			"owner": "network_7",
			"prefix": "10.10.10.0/24"
		},
		{
			"nexthop": "10.117.221.202",
			"owner": "network_8",
			"prefix": "10.10.20.0/24"
		},
		{
			"nexthop": "0.0.0.0",
			"owner": "instance_4_eth0",
			"prefix": "10.117.221.75/32"
		},
		{
			"nexthop": "10.117.221.202",
			"owner": "instance_7_eth0",
			"prefix": "10.117.221.202/32"
		}
	],
	"server": {
		"address": "192.168.55.152:179",
		"asn": 65002,
		"router_id": "192.168.55.152",
		"running": true
	}
}


even at d1, can’t ping to incside incusbr0
I added route to incusbr0.

hooni@ex8:~$ incus network show incusbr0
config:
  bgp.ipv4.instances: "true"
  bgp.peers.cisco.address: 192.168.55.112
  bgp.peers.cisco.asn: "65001"
  bridge.mtu: "9000"
  ipv4.address: 10.117.221.1/24
  ipv4.dhcp.ranges: 10.117.221.2-10.117.221.199
  ipv4.nat: "true"
  ipv4.ovn.ranges: 10.117.221.200-10.117.221.240
  ipv4.routes: 10.10.10.0/24,10.59.153.0/24,10.10.20.0/24
  ipv6.address: fd42:80ae:7bad:d131::1/64
  ipv6.nat: "true"
description: ""
name: incusbr0
type: bridge
used_by:
  - /1.0/instances/d1
  - /1.0/networks/deb-net
  - /1.0/networks/ovn-net
  - /1.0/networks/web-net
  - /1.0/profiles/default
managed: true
status: Created
locations:
  - ex8
  - ex9
project: default

And, the BGP Peer also annouce route 172.16.0.0/24.
But I can’t find this route on ex8.

Could you show me what I have wrong?