Please excuse this message if it has been posted to the inc0rrect group - or if this sort of post is not allowed here.
A Little bit about us:
We’re on a mission to liberate apps from app stores, and emancipate users from platform lock-in. We’re building technologies from the ground up that will enable a more fair and transparent internet.
This is a remote, full-time position.
CAD $80,000 - $150,000 - year
What You Will Do:
- Design and build LXC-based Android images
- Design and implement OpenGL ES implementation libraries
- Optimize GLES command streams
- Design systems to plumb data in and out of LXC-based containers
- Familiarity with Linux containers with LXC
- Experience with C and C++
- Basic knowledge of OpenGL ES
- Experience with Linux systems programming
- Experience graphics drivers or user-space libraries
- Knowledge of Android system architecture
- Competitive salary, Group Retirement Savings Plan matching, and participation in the Employee Stock Option Plan.
- Comprehensive benefits package (health, dental, and vision), including generous time off policies.