The LXCFS team is pleased to announce the release of LXCFS 4.0.11!
This is the eleventh bugfix release for LXCFS 4.0 which is supported until June 2025.
NOTE: This was originally released as LXCFS 4.0.10 but a bug caused the published release tarball to be missing a file. LXCFS 4.0.11 includes that fix.
Some of the highlights for this release are:
- Fixed a potential deadlock in the cpuinfo handler
- Reduced daemon verbosity
The full list of commits is available below:
- proc_cpuview: unlock mutex in all error paths
- src: rely on config.h for fuse version
- tree-wide: include own header file first
- tree-wide: fix fuse header inclusion
- tree-wide: fix prototypes
- tree-wide: fix some ifdef checks
- macro: fix bracket warnings in non-debug mode
- proc_cpuview: fix unused variable warning
- tests: rely on config.h only for fuse versioning
- tests: fix build warnings
- README: Fix package name
- lxcfs: fix lxcfs CLI -v and no arg output
- lxcfs: fix version and usage handling
- Fix padding for Slab entry in /proc/meminfo
- cpuview: log non-fatal error in verbose mode only
- tree-wide: fix type comparisons
- tree-wide: fix fuse version detection
- tree-wide: fix HAVE_FUSE3 checks
- tree-wide: use a single fuse header
- github: Drop 16.04
- doc: guide for reload share libary file
- macro: cast to correct integer types
- tree-wide: set _GNU_SOURCE configure.ac
- build: fix lxcfs_fuse.h in release tarball
The LXCFS 4.0 branch is supported until June 2025.
Only bugfixes and securitiy issues get included into the stable bugfix releases, so it’s always safe and recommended to keep up and run the latest bugfix release.