The LXCFS team is pleased to announce the release of LXCFS 5.0.4!
This is the fourth bugfix release for LXCFS 5.0 which is supported until June 2027.
Some of the highlights for this release are:
- Fixed the output format of /proc/diskstats
- Fixed an issue with cpuset path tracking when used with containerd
The full list of commits is available below:
- build: tools: keep trailing newline in jinja2 renderer
- Revert “init: respect --prefix when installing systemd unit files”
- proc: fix /proc/diskstats output format
- github: start using ubuntu-22.04 image
- github: remove ubuntu-18.04
- tests: adapt for cgroup2
- cpuview: resolve cpu cgroup path separately from cpuset the cgroup path is different in kubernetes with containerd runtime.
- github: Update for main branch
The LXCFS 5.0 branch is supported until June 2027.
Only bugfixes and securitiy issues get included into the stable bugfix releases, so it’s always safe and recommended to keep up and run the latest bugfix release.