I expect 2.13 to be published to xenial-backports, yakkety-backports and zesty-bakckports early next week.
Our usual roll-out looks like:
- Push as a snap to the "candidate" channel
- Push as a Debian package to the Ubuntu development release (currently "artful")
- [ wait for automatic testing in Ubuntu ]
- Automatic publishing to the PPAs
- [ wait 3-4 days for bug reports ]
- Push to the various -backports pockets
That lets us slowly ramp up the number of users and stop the roll-out if anything goes wrong (as we did between LXD 2.8 and 2.12).