LXD 3.18 not responding with any lxc command

Hi all,
I’m getting in trouble with lxd with snap on ubuntu 16.04. I installed lxd with ceph backend, then I created my containers (4 in total), I was able to make all of operations, and I started to notice when physical servers come up, when I execute lxc list or any lxc command nothing happens. Sometimes when I do snap restart lxd it works. At this time nothing works at all.
I have this result when running snap restart lxd or start or stop:
error: cannot perform the following tasks:

• restart of [lxd.activate lxd.daemon] (# systemctl restart snap.lxd.activate.service snap.lxd.daemon.service

<exceeded maximum runtime of 1m1s>)

• restart of [lxd.activate lxd.daemon] (exceeded maximum runtime of 1m1s)
    I really need your helps, as I’m preparing to put the servers in productions.

What are journalctl -u snap.lxd.daemon -n 300 and tail -n 300 /var/snap/lxd/common/lxd/logs/lxd.log showing?

I finally reinstalled all off my services: ceph with 3 nodes and snap lxd with channel stable (lxd cluserting between the 3 nodes). Now everything is working again but I lost all of my previous containers data.
Is the lxd clustering stable ? Because when one node goes off or unreachable containers and lxc commands goes wild. Often you have to restart lxd with snap restart lxd to work.

We have several thousand clusters out there with relatively few reported problems.
There obviously can be issues and when reported with suitable logs we can help recover from them and add more logic on our side to prevent them in the future.

Ok, well received. Maybe the problem could be CEPH storage problem also. But will let you know once the problem come again. Thanks.