The LXD team is excited about getting back to an in-person FOSDEM!
After helping run the containers devroom remotely in 2021 and 2022, we’ll be back in person, running both the containers devroom as well as the kernel devroom.
The following team members will be present:
- @stgraber - Project leader LXC/LXCFS/LXD
- @mionaalex - Product manager LXD
- @monstermunchkin - Engineer LXD & distrobuilder
- @tomp - Engineer LXD
- @mbordere - Engineer Dqlite (Thursday only)
- @amikhalitsyn - Engineer LXC/LXCFS/kernel
- @brauner - Maintainer LXC/LXCFS/LXD/kernel (Microsoft)
We’ll be in Brussels starting on Thursday (2nd of February) and until the end of FOSDEM on Sunday (5th of February).
Thursday and Friday, we’ll be in downtown Brussels working from hotel conference space. If you are a community member or LXD user and would like to come say hi and chat about LXD, please reach out to me and I’ll forward the venue details!
Otherwise, we’ll be present at FOSDEM itself over the weekend. We’ll be running a full devroom each day but with enough staff present that we can take some breaks to go chat in a hallway or something!
Looking forward to seeing a lot of you over there!