Making added iscsi lun visable to storage

I have a zfs storage pool in an incusOS cluster.

[coreilly@coreilly2-lnx ~]$ incus storage list
±---------------±-------±-------------------------------------±--------±--------+
| NAME | DRIVER | DESCRIPTION | USED BY | STATE |
±---------------±-------±-------------------------------------±--------±--------+
| local | zfs | Local storage pool (on system drive) | 13 | CREATED |
±---------------±-------±-------------------------------------±--------±--------+
| store1213-data | zfs | | 0 | CREATED |
±---------------±-------±-------------------------------------±--------±--------+
[coreilly@coreilly2-lnx ~]$ incus cluster list
±--------±--------------------------±----------------±-------------±---------------±------------±-------±------------------+
| NAME | URL | ROLES | ARCHITECTURE | FAILURE DOMAIN | DESCRIPTION | STATUS | MESSAGE |
±--------±--------------------------±----------------±-------------±---------------±------------±-------±------------------+
| i-host0 | https://10.10.10.100:8443 | database-leader | x86_64 | default | | ONLINE | Fully operational |
| | | database | | | | | |
±--------±--------------------------±----------------±-------------±---------------±------------±-------±------------------+
| i-host1 | https://10.10.10.101:8443 | database | x86_64 | default | | ONLINE | Fully operational |
±--------±--------------------------±----------------±-------------±---------------±------------±-------±------------------+
| i-host2 | https://10.10.10.102:8443 | database | x86_64 | default | | ONLINE | Fully operational |
±--------±--------------------------±----------------±-------------±---------------±------------±-------±------------------+
[coreilly@coreilly2-lnx ~]$ incus storage list
±---------------±-------±-------------------------------------±--------±--------+
| NAME | DRIVER | DESCRIPTION | USED BY | STATE |
±---------------±-------±-------------------------------------±--------±--------+
| local | zfs | Local storage pool (on system drive) | 13 | CREATED |
±---------------±-------±-------------------------------------±--------±--------+
| store1213-data | zfs | | 0 | CREATED |
±---------------±-------±-------------------------------------±--------±--------+
[coreilly@coreilly2-lnx ~]$ incus storage info store1213-data
info:
description: “”
driver: zfs
name: store1213-data
space used: 2.25MiB
total space: 57.65GiB
used by: {}
[coreilly@coreilly2-lnx ~]$

so each host sees a 60G lun. I just added 10G to each lun. How can I get the cluster to see that there’s additional space available?

I’ve tried pulling up edit and just doing a save
incus admin os system storage edit

I’ve also tried scrubbing the pool on each host:
incus admin os system storage scrub-pool --force-local -d ‘{“name”:“store1213-iscsi0”}’

neither of those worked. Is reboot the best option?