I would like to suggest some improvements:
- Create pinned topics (or somethings similar that is directly visible):
- that links to simos guide:
How to best ask questions on this discussion forum
- that is titled “Read before posting!” (or something similar), that:
- encourages users to search the forum and the docs first, to find an answer, before posting
- explains to users that “bug reports” and “feature requests” should be filed on github (I know this is partly already explained with a banner, but that is only visible to guests, not to logged-in users (afaik))
- that links to the Tutorials-category directly.
Because it is easily overlooked.
- Add more (sub-)categories:
- Sub-category for VMs
- For interesting stuff related to LXD etc. (I have no idea for a good title right now): Third-party tools etc.
- maybe more?