Rtkit-daemon.service failing in container with a X11 profile

Greetings

I run my internet browser in a LXD container with X11 enabled (see Simos Blog). Everything works as planned/desired however I notice that routinely the container logs that rtkit-daemon.service has failed

× rtkit-daemon.service - RealtimeKit Scheduling Policy Service
     Loaded: loaded (/lib/systemd/system/rtkit-daemon.service; disabled; vendor preset: enabled)
     Active: failed (Result: exit-code) since Sat 2022-05-14 22:27:19 EDT; 1min 48s ago
    Process: 214751 ExecStart=/usr/libexec/rtkit-daemon (code=exited, status=1/FAILURE)
   Main PID: 214751 (code=exited, status=1/FAILURE)
        CPU: 5ms

May 14 22:27:19 internet systemd[1]: Starting RealtimeKit Scheduling Policy Service...
May 14 22:27:19 internet systemd[1]: Started RealtimeKit Scheduling Policy Service.
May 14 22:27:19 internet systemd[1]: rtkit-daemon.service: Main process exited, code=exited, status=1/FAILURE
May 14 22:27:19 internet systemd[1]: rtkit-daemon.service: Failed with result 'exit-code'.

This then throws this error:
pthread_create failed resource temporarily unavailable

I have read that the rtkit is related to pulseaudio. If this is the case, I am not entirely sure how I would resolve as I am not entirely sure how the LXD container interacts with pulseaudio (does it use the host? pulseaudio in the container)?

Anyway, any assistance is welcomed. Thank you!