I would like to share this open source project that was originally developed almost a year ago for an internal project.
But today we decided to release it to the public.
ssh2lxd is an SSH server that allows direct connections into LXD containers. It uses LXD API in order to establish a connection with a container and create a session.
- Authentication using existing host OS SSH keys via
- SSH Agent forwarding into a container session
- Full support for PTY (terminal) mode and remote command execution
- Support for SCP and SFTP*
- Full Ansible support with fallback to SCP