Where are the lxc snapshots stored?

Hi all,
(I am lxc beginner)
I got an lxd/lxc installation (installed by snap - currently 5.1 - no zfs/brtfs) configured by someone else and I cannot find folder with snapshots.

Can anyone help me with how to find the exact filesystem path where all the snapshots are stored ?

What’s the storage backend in use? lxc storage list

+------------+--------+-----------------------------------------------+-------------+---------+---------+
|    NAME    | DRIVER |                    SOURCE                     | DESCRIPTION | USED BY |  STATE  |
+------------+--------+-----------------------------------------------+-------------+---------+---------+
| default    | dir    | /opt/lxd                                      |             | 45      | CREATED |
| juju-btrfs | btrfs  | /var/snap/lxd/common/lxd/disks/juju-btrfs.img |             | 0       | CREATED |
| juju-zfs   | zfs    | /var/snap/lxd/common/lxd/disks/juju-zfs.img   |             | 0       | CREATED |

Ok, so in this case, it will depend on the pool a fair bit:

• default => /opt/lxd/containers-snapshots
  • juju-btrfs => /var/snap/lxd/common/lxd/mntns/var/snap/lxd/common/lxd/storage-pools/juju-btrfs/containers-snapshots/
  • juju-zfs => ZFS dataset snapshots (not accessible from the filesystem)

Is the /opt/lxd/containers-snapshots hardcoded for the default pool ?
Can it be changed somehow ?

It’s set that way because this machine was configured that way.

Normally it would be similar to the other two but your default pool was setup with a source of /opt/lxd.