The LXCFS team is pleased to announce the release of LXCFS 3.0.4!
As a stable bugfix release, no major changes have been done, instead focusing on bugfixes and minor usability improvements.
- cpuinfo: use cpu view based on cpu quotas
- bindings: prevent NULL pointer dereference
- config: Adds reload mode to sysvinit and systemd scripts.
- hooks: Adds --skip-cgroup-mounts flag to lxc.mount.hook script.
- config: Adds RPM spec file.
Support and upgrade
LXCFS 3.0.4 is supported until June 2023 and is our current LTS release, users are encouraged to update to the latest bugfix releases as they’re made available.