The LXCFS team is pleased to announce the release of LXCFS 4.0.12!
This is the twelfth bugfix release for LXCFS 4.0 which is supported until June 2025.
Some of the highlights for this release are:
- CPU sum in /proc/stat is now preserved on cpuset changes
- Expose an empty cgroup tree when host system is on a unified hierarchy
The full list of commits is available below:
- build: make sue _FILE_OFFSET_BITS is defined to 64bit
- Skip cpu revise when cfs quota is disable
- empty cgroup dir if set unified_cgroup_hierarchy=1
- make meminfo and swaps cgroupv2 aware
- proc_fuse: use correct type for swap variables
- proc_cpuview: use PRIu64 to print uint64_t
- proc_fuse: use PRIu64 to print uint64_t
- proc_loadavg: use PRIu64 to print uint64_t
- fix and reformat format strings
- Preseve cpu sum in /proc/stat when cpuset changes
The LXCFS 4.0 branch is supported until June 2025.
Only bugfixes and securitiy issues get included into the stable bugfix releases, so it’s always safe and recommended to keep up and run the latest bugfix release.