The LXCFS team is pleased to announce the release of LXCFS 4.0.6!
This is the seventh bugfix release for LXCFS 4.0 which is supported until June 2025.
Some of the highlights for this release are:
- Consistent swap behavior (documented in README)
The full list of commits is available below:
- meminfo: show host swap values when no limit or equal limits are set
- README: clarify SWAP
- cgroups: Add get_memory_swappiness
- swap: Fix usage reporting
- swap: Only report usage when swappiness is 0
- swap: Tweak meminfo logic
- swap: Make /proc/swaps match /proc/meminfo
- swap: Remove now unused variable
- docs: fix simple typo, throuh -> through
Support and upgrade
The LXCFS 4.0 branch is supported until June 2025.
Only bugfixes and securitiy issues get included into the stable bugfix releases, so it’s always safe and recommended to keep up and run the latest bugfix release.