The LXCFS team is pleased to announce the release of LXCFS 4.0.2!
This is the second bugfix release for LXCFS 4.0 which is supported until June 2025.
- Fix memory virtualization issues (swap reporting)
- Fix tests when run in distro packaging
The full list of commits is available below:
- proc_fuse: improve /proc/meminfo
- proc_fuse: memory virtualization improvements
- proc_fuse: improve /proc/uptime virtualization
- tree-wide: add and use syscall_numbers.h
- proc_fuse: fix swap calculations
- tests: Handle different lib paths
Support and upgrade
The LXCFS 4.0 branch is supported until June 2025.
Only bugfixes and securitiy issues get included into the stable bugfix releases, so it’s always safe and recommended to keep up and run the latest bugfix release.