The LXCFS team is pleased to announce the release of LXCFS 4.0.3!
This is the third bugfix release for LXCFS 4.0 which is supported until June 2025.
- Fix some issues detected by Coverity Scan
- Fix issue with some
- Fix SWAP calculation logic to avoid overflows
The full list of commits is available below:
:in matching of lines in /proc/meminfo
- relax init pid store locking a bit
- travis: enable coverity integration
- memory_utils: make it easier for Coverity
- .travis: fix coverity
- cgroup_fuse: do not double-close
- lxcfs: remove fl.* prefix
- cgroup_fuse: s/clone/lxcfs_clone/g
- bindings: do not falsely return
- cgroup_fuse: be cautios when dereferencing d->controller
- lxcfs: don’t cause a uaf
- utils: fix recv_creds()
- bindings: use zalloc()
- cgroups: more cgroup2 fun
- tests: correctly skip readdir test
- cgroups: please Coverity
- cgroups: simplify cgroup_walkup_to_root()
- proc_fuse: improve swap calculation
Support and upgrade
The LXCFS 4.0 branch is supported until June 2025.
Only bugfixes and securitiy issues get included into the stable bugfix releases, so it’s always safe and recommended to keep up and run the latest bugfix release.